Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Take to the Slopes, New Release

Hiya, here is my card I made using All Dressed Up's new release
this one is called Take to the slopes and can be found HERE

I coloured her with copics to match this scrap of Christmas paper I've had in my bit box for a couple of years, I knew it would come in handy one day.
Joy snowflake border die in silver glitter card ans a Sentiment die. 
I can't believe how quick Christmas has appeared, I'm sure it was Halloween last week.
I'm really looking forward to the Christmas break, I have a full week off, I think it will take me all week to get my craft room in some sort of order, I also want to have a play with my Mixed Media supplies, really looking forward to that. Hubby says hes buying me a clock for my craftroom for Christmas, as I don't wear a watch and never know what time it is to come out, it's getting later and later, he joked about getting me a bed for in here, well I think it was a joke.
Hugs Debra

No comments: