Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2018

ADU New release

Hi there , it's new release day at All dressed up stamps and I've been playing with Easter Girl,
well I needed a couple of Easter cards so I did two, who can blame me when it's such a wonderful image.
I coloured them with copics, used Maja Road papers, pearls,  LOTV little tags, Gummiapan Old Paper die,
Spellbinders edging dies, I can't remember where I got the flower and circle scribbles from, sorry


E000,00,01,21,R20
W2,3,5,7,
R11,20,22
B91,93,95
E42,43,44
C2,3,5,7

I would like to enter these in the following;
pile it on Circles
Allsorts Ladies only
lil patch of crafty friends Always Anything goes
send a smile 4 kids Anything goes/Cards 4 girls
2 crafty critter crazies. Anything goes with a Critter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great cards, she is a fab image and love the colours you have used :)
Hugs Kaz xx