Followers

Sunday 13 May 2018

Chunky Monkey DT

Well hello there, I have some really good news to share with you today,
I have been chosen to be part of the brand new Chunky Monkey Crafts DT 
Dani designs the most wonderful quirky stamps to enhance the back of your cards, envelopes and even feature on the front, Here is the  Etsy Shopand Blog
 I chose this sentiment as I'm using it on my Granddaughter Amelies 5th Birthday card,
the little glass drops are also from Chunky Monkey the Etsy shop
 I used an image from Pink Gem called Birthday-unicorn and coloured it with copics
I will add the colours later when back at my computer, the dies are Sissex and the backing papers are a freebie from Making Cards magazine.
I would like to enter this in the following;

colour crazy Anything goes
crafting-with-friends Anything goes
crafty catz Anything goes/cute
creative fingers Anything goes
simply papercrafts Anything goes
Hugs Debra

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT and love the gorgeous Unicorn image and rainbow B.paper
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 416 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Use a Cute Image and the sponsor is Di’s Digi Stamps. We have a Guest Design Team Call for June Hugs Jackie (DT)

Hannapanna said...

Congratulations on your new DT assignment. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

- Hanna, GD

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely entry for our challenge at Crafty Catz this week andthank you for entering our GDT call for June running till the end of this challenge. Good luck